The Artist Enclave of Historic Kenwood membership organization inspires and supports artists working in a broad range of art disciplines to create works of the highest caliber and encourages talented artists to explore, develop, showcase and market their creative voices.
An artist is defined as an individual who practices and/or who creates a product in one of the following categories: Fine Art, Craft Art, Design, Photography, Filmmaking, Musician, Literary or Performing Arts.
As a member you will have the opportunity to:
- Get your name and examples of your work included in AEHK promotions (website, social media, print materials, etc.)
- Be featured in the AEHK column in the monthly Historic Kenwood newsletter and on the Historic Kenwood Artist Enclave Blog
- Participate in full-scale neighborhood AEHK events (e.g., 2-day Kenwood Artist Studio Tour, Winter In The ‘Wood)
- Possibly be featured during other HKNA events such as BungalowFest and Dining for Arts
- The opportunity to order, for an additional cost of $10, a 12” x 18” external sign with the AEHK logo. (Currently on backorder)
- Must live in Historic Kenwood
- Annual $10 membership fee – renewable on a rolling basis
- Contact information
After you join, please look out for a welcome email with instructions on how to get listed on the website.
To join, please fill out the registration form below and make your payment online after submitting this form. Your future payments will be auto-charged annually unless you cancel your membership.
The form can only be submitted if you fill out all the required fields marked by a red asterisk. If after you submit, you see a blank page, don’t hit the back button, but scroll up to the top of the page.
If you have any issues with the form on this page, you can click HERE to open it in a distraction-free separate window.