The Artist Enclave of Historic Kenwood inspires and supports artists working in a broad range of art disciplines to create works of the highest caliber and encourages talented artists to explore, develop, showcase and market their creative voices.
An Artist is defined as an individual who practices and/or who creates a product in one of the following categories: Fine Art, Craft Art, Design, Photography, Filmmaking, Musician, Literary or Performing Art.
As a member you will have:
- Your name and examples of your work included in AEHK promotions (website, materials, etc.)
- The opportunity to be featured in the AEHK column in the monthly HKNA newsletter
- The opportunity to participate in future full-scale neighborhood AEHK events
- Additional promotion during other HKNA events such as Pinot in the Park and BungalowFest
- The opportunity to order, for an additional cost of $10, a 12” x 18” external sign with the AEHK logo and artist name/studio logo
- Annual $10 membership fee renewable each January
- Provide a 1-2 paragraph artist statement or bio plus any accolades (awards, galleries or exhibits, etc.)
- Contact information (address, email, phone, website URL)
- Provide 4–8 quality visual images (jpeg files) of work for promotion solely by the Artist Enclave and the Historic Kenwood Neighborhood Association
Join Artist Enclave of Historic Kenwood (AEHK)
Artist Enclave Liaison