- This event has passed.
2-Day Sewing Camp
June 17th & June 18th
Time: 1 PM – 5 PM each day
Ages: 13 – 17
June 17, 2019 @ 1:00 pm & June 18, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
Janna’s Sew-cial Circle
Janna’s Sew-cial Circle – 2-Day Sewing Camp Session for Preteens and Teenagers. Sewing camp sessions are every Monday and Tuesday for the month of June. Time: 1:00 pm -5:00 pm each day. Space is limited to 3 students per session.
- Students will learn how to place a pattern onto the fabric, the correct direction to place it, basic cutting skills and pinning.
- Introduction to the machine, and how to use the presser foot, foot pedal and guiding fabric through the needle.
- Test out stitches and learn to control the foot pedal for speed.
- Once completed, students will have options for decorating their totes.
- All the supplies will be available to decorate the tote; paints, glitter glue, and ribbon.
Janna Kennedy is an Historic Kenwood Artist Enclave member. Her art studio is located in Historic Kenwood. Camp fee: $100.
BOOK NOW and Save Your Spot: